We have compiled a list of resources that may be helpful to students navigating difficult circumstances due to COVID-19:
- Apply for the Crimson for a Cause DACA Renewal Reimbursement Fund
- Apply for the Crimson for a Cause Emergency Assistance Fund
- Health, unemployment, and food resources for the Washington State area
- Apply for the Scholly COVID-19 Student Relief Fund
- Apply for the COVID-19 Relief Fund for Washington State Undocumented folks
- Jobs that are classified as essential that are open for applications
- WSU Financial Aid for Undocumented Students (English Version)
- Ayuda Financiera para Estudiantes indocumentados (Spanish Version)
- Crimson for a Cause DACA Renewal Fund
- Crimson for a Cause Emergency Assistance Fund
Resources for Safety and Support
- United We Dream Notifica App - allows you (and your family and friends) to sends out secure messages to your support network if you are at risk of detainment or deportation.
- Fill out a G-28 Form in the event that you are detained and need legal representation.
- Report incidents with Washington Immigrant Solidarity Network (WAISN) at 1-844-724-3737.
Resources for Parents and Power of Attorney
WSU Departments and Resources
- The Division of Student Affairs
- Office of Civil Rights and Compliance Investigation (CRCI)
- Office of Outreach and Education
- Access Center
- Gender Identity/Expression and Sexual Orientation Resource Center
- Discrimination & Harassment Policy
- Office of the University Ombudsman
- Trio Student Support Services (WSU Pullman)
- Trio Student Support Services (WSU Tri-Cities)
- International Programs
- Women*s Center (WSU Pullman)
- The Center for Community Standards
- Sexual Misconduct Prevention and Response Task Force
- Help with Library Resources
WSU Pullman Community Resources
Health and Wellness:
Food and Hygiene:
- Rosario’s Place – Food pantry, feminine hygiene products, and used clothing for children five and younger.
- Access & Opportunity Food Pantry
- Rosarios Place – Offers student-parents free, gently used clothing for children five and younger, as well as books, small toys, diapering products, and limited baby gear.
- GIESORC Fluid Fashion Boutique